Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Lots to look forward to and lots to leave behind.....

I haven't written since March.I let my Internet get turned off because it wasn't a priority.I have the iPhone and the computers at work,why was I spending extra money?Well,I'm starting to get over this phone so it'll be back on soon.This is coming to you from my phone and it's a bitch to type all this on my phone but I felt the need.I turned 39 on Monday.I felt like I was turning 40.I'm going through lots of inner dialogue at the moment.Am I happy?Am I doing what I should be doing to live my life to the fullest?Why don't I have more money?What have I accomplished?The truth is there's things I need to change and things that are just perfect the way they are.I'm in a loving relationship with an amazing man that I'm lucky to have in my life.My career is a different story.Years ago my life was dedicated to the fashion industry.F.I.T. was the only place I would attend college.I told my parents if I didn't get in I wasn't going.Luckily,I was accepted and excelled.I have shoes I made in a Macys ad and in Septembers Vogue in Alumni Hall.I busted my ass in school.Couldn't imagine doing anything else.I worked for a childrens footwear company for a few years after college that went sour because I was laid off in a sketchy manner.The whole industry put a bad taste in my mouth from then on.The next 10 years were fun filled,performance madness and partying debauchery that was totally worth it.4 years ago I took myself out of the scene to start a new career in the fitness industry,because it's always been a big part of my life.I've helped many people become healthier and I will continue to inspire those in need of motivation and support.Im realizing,though,that my first love,fashion is fighting to get me to pay attention to what I need to do next.So,while I continue to train I will be attending classes to learn the clothing side of fashion(I majored in accessories the last time around).I have to say,I haven't been this excited since I filmed my witchy DVDs, which should be released around Halloween.Stay tuned for a post about the release party.I'm off to read myself to sleep.Glad to be back.See you next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment