Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Fitness crisis

So,I've been alittle lazy in the weight lifting department ever since I quit Equinox back in August.Part of the reason was because I now had to make an effort to go to the gym when before I was already there.The other reason was that I was enjoying the lack of discipline it takes to eat a million times a day and be sore all the time.Mind you,I was still exercising a few times a week,just not the same intense type of workouts.Something in me has snapped,though,within the last few days.For one,I haven't been able to sleep well.It's been annoying the shit out of me that I'm up till all hours,wide awake.The main reason is that I do not like how my body feels.I feel weak,sluggish,foggy,and my eating is all over the place.Fresh Direct has saved me from not having enough of my food staples in the house.Meat,eggs,sweet potatoes and veggies need to always be in fridge for me to function.SO the bug up my butt has had me up between 8-9am for the last few days(even on my day off!),getting to the gym before work,back on my split routine.I'm cooking again and I'm tired when I'm supposed to be.It's amazing what only a few days of discipline will do for you.Now I'm checking competition schedules for the spring since it will take me that long to get my body back up to par.And even though the crazy strict lifestyle can sometimes be annoying,I felt lost without it.Also,as a result,my magic has grown stronger.My body is a vessel for my magic.It needs to function properly.Sometimes I forget to listen to my own advice.On that note,off to the witch store. In Fitness and Magic, Ammo

No comments:

Post a Comment